Field Service Engineer - United States of America
We, Von Gahlen International, with our global headquarters in Europe are searching for an professional Field Service Engineer for the Americas.
At Von Gahlen, we believe you have to be comfortable with what you are doing and who you work with in order to love your job. As our Field Service Engineer, you have to be passionate about solving technical issues as well as serving our customers according to proper standards. The role of Field Service Engineer at Von Gahlen is best described with the following words: customer oriented, technical, responsible and independent. To be the best version of yourself in this important role, we offer support from our headquarters in Zevenaar (Netherlands). Do we have your attention?
- Position Field Service Engineer
- Location United States of America
Let’s get in touch!
If you like a variety of tasks, work independently and develop your technical knowledge as wel as your communications skills, this could be your job! As our new colleague in the USA, you will spend most of your time performing installations and preventive and corrective maintenance on our products while on location throughout the North and South Americas. Due to the nature of the essential duties, a technical education and good technical skills in mechanics and electronics are required. In addition to the ability to solve technical issues, great communication skills are needed in order to provide excellent service to our clients.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related field and five or more years of experience servicing electronic equipment
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical and/or electric equipment
- Experience in troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns
- Ability to provide training on hardware/software as needed to give thorough and effective knowledge in the use of the installed equipment
- Collaborate and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Complete service documentation and deliver reports
- Ability to multitask and deliver results in a changing environment
- Work efficiently and with a sense of urgency
- Ability to carry out all responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Exhibit pride and professionalism as well as technical expertise at all times for the success of all concerned
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing environments
- Willingness to be available "after office hours", including weekends, for critical issues and coverage, as necessary
- Ability and willingness to travel on a frequent basis within the USA and abroad
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport
Who are we?
Since our establishment in 1973, Von Gahlen, a modern state-of-the-art manufacturer, has been providing the Nuclear Medicine Industry with reliable, high-quality equipment for shielding radioactive materials. Our unique business concept is built on close co-operation with our customers who are located all over the world. Von Gahlen International, a part of our Dutch based Von Gahlen Holding, is mainly focused on Sales and Service. Our target is to expand and develop our business in the Americas.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or any condition prescribed by state or local law.
Good to hear! We are excited to see your application. Email to Femke Jentink, HR-Manager: email@example.com or call (0316) 52 82 75.
Wil je meer informatie of direct solliciteren? Solliciteer dan via onderstaande button.