Director Sales and Business Development - Illinois
We, Von Gahlen International, with our global headquarters in Europe are searching for an entrepreneurial professional Director of Sales and Business Development for the Americas.
We would like to get in touch with candidates who deliver on their targets as well as like to build our business. Your initiative and business sense are very much appreciated! Does this challenge get you excited?
- Position Director Sales and Business Development
- Location Chicago
- Qualification level Bachelor's Degree in a Technical field
Let’s get in touch!
As Director of Sales and Business Development you will develop business strategies that will drive growth, profitability and competitive success for Von Gahlen. Also, you will establish and strengthen business relationships with representatives and customers in both emerging and mature markets. You will discover customer needs through consultations and use your sharp communication skills to prepare and present proposals. Working with business professionals and entrepreneurs, you will discover and create innovative solutions that can help their companies succeed. Our location is currently near Atlanta; however, we are looking to strategically relocate our business closer to New York or Chicago.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical field
- Knowledge of Radiation Shielding and / or the Nuclear Medicine Industry preferred
- Proven success in sales of multi-million dollar capital equipment contracts to hospitals and research institutes
- Proven success in sales - lead generation, acquisitions, and relationship management
- Proven track record in leading, developing, and coaching, preferably within a business or sales setting
- Generate suggestions for improving processes, develop innovative approaches and ideas
- Self-motivated with a winner’s mentality and a drive to excel your target
- Exceptional customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- A strong negotiator with superior decision making capabilities
- A self-starter with a high degree of initiative and drive to accomplish set goals
- A trustworthy personality with a likeability factor
- Experience working internationally or on international teams
- Prepared to travel 40-60% of the time
We ask our employees to help us reach our goals and targets. For your loyalty and hard work, we provide a monthly salary, bonus and compensation for insurance. Furthermore, we like to contribute to your ambitions and personal development by offering training, coaching and schooling.
Who are we?
Since our establishment in 1973, Von Gahlen, a modern state-of-the-art manufacturer, has been providing the Nuclear Medicine Industry with reliable, high-quality equipment for shielding radioactive materials. Our unique business concept is built on close co-operation with our customers who are located all over the world. Von Gahlen International, a part of our Dutch based Von Gahlen Holding, is mainly focused on Sales and Service. Our target is to expand and develop our business in the Americas.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or any condition prescribed by state or local law.
Do you have what it takes to expand our businesses in the Americas? We are excited to see your application. Email to Tessa van Enckevort, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.