Automatic dose divider
- Suitable for use with most types of syringes up to 10 ml
- Mimics manual filling procedures
- Tungsten syringe shields available
- Vial shield accepts vials up to 30 ml
- Total cycle time of 28 seconds
The automatic dose divider is developed to completely mimic the manual syringe filling process for dispensing radiopharmaceuticals in unit doses or multi dose vials. The ADD enables dispensing operations to be carried out in remote hot cell situations where manipulation of syringes and vials by tongs and manipulators is extremely difficult. It is also suitable for bench top applications, laminar air flow cabinet or safety cabinets. The total time to dispense a single dose from dropping in the syringe to removing the recapped syringe is typically less than 45 seconds. The ADD is specifically designed for high energy gamma applications (PET) and makes light work of the heavy syringe- and vial shields that are difficult to manipulate by hands.