Single synthesis hot cell
- Fully customizable
- Electrical secured front door locks
- Shielded target line from floor level to hot cell
- Fully extractable tray
- Standard particle counter connection
The synthesis box model SB2 is designed to house most commercially available synthesis units meeting cGMP guidelines. It provides one shielded compartment with shielding of 75 mm lead in all directions. An internal stainless steel box with large radius corners for easy cleaning and an extractable tray for easy and ergonomical access to the module making it a user friendly synthesis box design. The air inlet is Hepa filtered, air is taken from the front side.
Front acces is through 2 doors, the primary hinged lead shielded door and a secondary hinged acrylic door is equiped with special seals to maintain airtight integrity. The Synthesis box as a standard is equipped with: shielded target line (from floor level to compartment bottom), power connections and basic gas connections.
Several options like lead glass windows, charcoal filters on exhaust, different gas connections and a laptop support are available for the SB2.
- cGMP compliant (Class B air inside compartment)
- Space for several features, for example generator vault, HPLC compartment, solid / liquid waste vault, product retrieval vault
- Highly configurable options