Modular hot cell with laminar crossflow
- Integrated Laminar crossflow
- (ISO 5 / GMP grade A environment)
- Shielded Airlock with sliding door to the hot cell
- High speed access door
- Large interior space
- Master slave manipulation system
- Integrated ion chamber shielding
- Exterior smooth finish easy to decontaminate
- Highly configurable options
The MHC-FLOW provides the same features as the standard MHC with
the addition that it has a fully integrated laminar crossflow for aseptically
dispensing sterile radiopharmaceuticals providing a ISO 5 / GMP grade
A environment. Also a shielded airlock with sliding tray to the hot cell is
Like the standard MHC the MHC-FLOW can be configured to meet any
laboratory layout with various hot cell connections, large lead glass window
providing full view of the interior, air environmental control, multiple
product manipulation and product retrieval options. The design of the MHC
allows for the use of various master slave manipulators.
The main compartment is shielded with 75 mm lead on all sides.
Several options such as various gas taps, laptop support and ion chamber
lift are available for the MHC-FLOW.
The MHC-FLOW is compliant with the latest GMP and USP regulations.